13 December 2007

Skinny Jeans!

About a month or so ago, Brian and I began a "get back in shape" exercise hobby of running two or three times a week, with situps, pushups, etc. Then, about two weeks ago, I realized I could fit into my college jeans more comfortably than before.

This morning found me scrambling to find clean pants to wear to work after discovering that my new jeans hadn't dried fully in the clothes dryer. I saw the skinny jeans under a pile of other stuff. These are the gently-worn jeans that I picked up at Goodwill about a year ago even though they didn't even fit when I tried them on- they almost fit perfectly, except for that pesky waist button, and I decided to hope that one day, they would fit.

Today they did. Rock!

Spent a little time on a mountain, spent a little time on the hill...

No comments: